You are here : Home > Kermit Celebration Days > Vendor Registration >
General Information Guidelines
|Kermit Celebration Days September 24th, Saturday & 25th, Sunday 2016
Dear prospective vendor, We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to come to Kermit, Texas for our "Kermit Celebration Days 2016" This will be our 12th year to hold this event. With your help, this Celebration will be a success again. If you decide to participate, please complete and submit the online registration form.. Book early please, as we seem to "fill up" earlier every year.Thank you for your interest in the Kermit Celebration Days!
432/ 586-2220 (fax)
- Absolutely no generators.
- -No automotive vehicles will be allowed at your vending booth site nor in the general vending area during show times. Generous parking exists just outside the vending area.
- -Security will be provided around the clock for the vending area.
- -Tax I.D. numbers/Health Permits must be displayed in your booth(s). [State Law]
- -Kermit's tax rate is 8.25%.
- -All vendors must check-in at the Vendor Headquarters, located in the 300 block of South Oak Street (see map), before setting up.
- -Vendors may begin setting up on Friday, the 23rd from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. and on Saturday, 24th from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.. Absolutely no vendor vehicles will be allowed to access their booth site, inside the show area, from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, nor from 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. Sunday.
- -We expect all vendors to be respectful of their fellow vendors and be operational during show times.
- -Saturday, September the 24th - 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. normally, but vendors continue on until the end of the street dance at midnight.
- -Sunday, September the 25th- 12:00 noon until 6:00 p.m.
REFUNDS: Booth fee is refundable, less a $10 cancellation fee if notified within 24 hours of event. If no notice your booth fee is forfeited. The show will be held regardless of weather conditions.
- -We simply provide your booth location(s). You will need to supply your own canopies, tables, chairs, electrical
extension cords, water hoses and any other display equipment that you might need.
- -You must keep your canopies (including guy wires) and all your merchandise within the boundaries of your space. [We recommend the use of free standing canopies]
- -Canopy staking is allowed on street/asphalt surfaces. Only 1/4" O.D. x 8" long stakes are allowed.
- -We reserve the right to censor merchandise of a questionable nature. No fireworks, stink bombs, pop-n-snaps, silly string, air-softguns and/or lewd or obscene T-shirts are permitted.
- -All propane cylinders will be inspected by the Fire Marshall.
- -All local, state and federal laws must be complied with.
RETURNED CHECK FEE: There is a $30 fee for all returned checks.
RV SPACE RENTALS:
- -Kermit Inn - 432/586/6693 - 304 E. Hwy. 302 - 33 units
- -Budget Inn - 432/586/2548 - 165 E. Hwy. 302 - 16 units
- -West Travel Inn - 432/586/2882 - 239 E. Hwy. 302 - 15 units
- -Southern Inn & Suites - 432/586/2540 - 738 South East Ave - 40 units
- -Nearest surrounding motels:
- 21 miles away in Monahans; 42 miles away in Odessa, 45 miles away in Andrews.
- -Duff Michel - 432/586/6681
- -G & C RV Park/Gloria Saenz - 432-940-1052
- -Kermit Inn RV Park - 432-586-6693
- -MSI Trailer Park/Mitchell Sims - 432-586-2212
- -Norma Carrillo - 432-556-9360
- -Mariposa RV Park/Raul Aranda 432-425-1030
- There are 12 (twelve) spaces available on the West side of the Winkler County Park, just off South East Avenue.
No reservations are required as these spaces are rented out on a first come first served basis. $10/night (maximum of 10 nights) -Payments can be mailed. For more info call Geneva Baker at Winkler County Courthouse @ 432-586-2526 Monday thru Friday 8am-12noon and 1pm-5pm